1. Why World Locums Ltd collects personally identifiable information(a) World Locums will collect your personal information for the purposes of supplying/introducing workers/candidates.(b) In providing the Service to you, we will need to transfer your personal details to our clients/suitable candidates.
(c) If your personal details change we request that you help us keep up to date by completing the contact sheets relating to each relevant department within World Locums.
(d) Any information collected by World Locums is password protected for privacy and security and will be treated as confidential.
(e) World Locums may also use the information in the aggregate to study statistical results and produce summary reports. These reports may be shared with World Locums partners and advertisers but they will not disclose personally identifiable information.
2. Information Practices with Regard to Children
(a) If you are under 13 years of age, you should not provide any personally identifiable information on this Site without the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian.
(b) If World Locums learn that you are under 13 years of age, we will not maintain or use any personally identifiable information about you without the verifiable consent of your parent or guardian, except as allowed by law. This will mean that you will be unable to use the Service without that verifiable consent.
(c) World Locums collect personally identifiable information directly from visitors on this Site who may be under the age of 13. We do not collect this information without the knowledge of the visitor.
3. Data Protection and Disclosure
(a) World Locums shall maintain all registrations and take all reasonable endeavours to comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any regulation created under it.
(b) World Locums will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances such as when it believes in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
4. Further Use of Information
(a) World Locums may occasionally send you e-mails about products and services that it feels may be of interest to you but only if you indicate that you are interested in receiving offers or information from World Locums. Only World Locums (or agents working on behalf of World Locums and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers.
(b) World Locums does not sell or rent user information to anyone. It will notify you at the time of data collection or transfer if your data will be shared with a third party and you will always have the option of not permitting the transfer.
5. World Locum’s Security Policy Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, World Locums cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to World Locums and you do so at your own risk. Once World Locums receives your transmission, it makes its best effort to ensure its security on its systems.